- April 12, 2023: We have launched a PLOS Digital Health Collection on Cost-effective point-of-care monitoring in low-resource settings. We encourage the 2022 Challenge participants and other researchers to submit their work to the collection. Please see the announcement page for more information.
- March 24, 2023: We are now accepting unofficial phase submissions to the 2023 Challenge. Please read the submissions instructions, double check your code, and submit your code when ready.
- March 1, 2023: The PhysioNet Challenges are a winner the NIH/FASB DataWorks! Prize.
- February 10, 2023: We launched the Predicting Neurological Recovery from Coma After Cardiac Arrest.
- July 8, 2022: We published an article, Rethinking Algorithm Performance Metrics for Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostic Medicine, in JAMA. This article explores the clinical utility of performance metrics for AI from the perspective of the Challenges.
- February 1, 2022: We launched the PhysioNet Challenge 2022: Heart Murmur Detection from Phonocardiogram Recordings.
- … more news to come!
Supported by the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB) under NIH grant number R01EB030362.